Coworking — Dedicated Desk
Reserved desks in our open coworking space, starting at $325 monthly
Select from a bevy of dedicated desks on the first floor and it is your personal workspace on a monthly basis. Your reserved desk includes a privacy screen, a Herman Miller chair, a two-drawer locked filing cabinet, and a power tower for electronics.
Whether you are a monthly member, or work just for the day, you can enjoy incredible amenities & services designed to enhance your workday. They include free coffee and snacks, private phone booths, a large cafe for lunch breaks, a wellness room, printing, copying, and mailroom services & special events with keynote speakers.
In addition to desks, offices, and suites, HANSA provides many other places to work or relax, such as the fireplace lounge, benches, cafe tables, several nooks and privacy booths. All members and day-pass guests have access to over 5,000 sq. ft. of uniquely designed common areas featuring the area’s best coworking amenities such as:
- free coffee & snacks daily
- free high-speed internet
- free printing & copying (members only)
- 24/7 secure access & on-site support team
- networking happy hours
- wellness room & mother’s room
- lockable storage & indoor bike storage
- changing rooms with showers
- technology-equipped meeting rooms
- open-concept kitchen
- access to private phone booths
Other HANSA Coworking Office Space Memberships
COWORKING – FLEX
- open, unreserved desks & seats throughout HANSA
- starting at $225 per month
- $20 per day
Private Office Space
- from 1 to 7 people with carpet, desks & chairs
- starting at $550 per month
- starting at $60 per day
Private Office Suites
- spaces for 10 to 25 people including private offices and a conference room
- rent includes Wi-Fi & utilities
Events & Meeting Space
HANSA members and guests may reserve any of our six state-of-the-art meeting rooms or multi-purpose event space, known as the Great Room. HANSA promotes on-site team trainings, staff and client meetings, networking events, and professional development workshops and seminars. All rooms are equipped with the latest audiovisual and telecommunication services. Catering is available for meetings and special events.
We’ve designed areas for multiple uses to provide the most flexibility to meet the demands of today’s workforce. You choose where to work based on what you’re doing.