Open Desk Coworking
Flexible workspace in the coworking center starting at $235 per month for members
Discover Workspace Flexibility with HANSA’s Open Desk Coworking:
Whether you’re an entrepreneur, startup, freelancer, or remote worker, your professional success depends on having access to a productive workspace.
In HANSA’s Open Desk Coworking, you choose from any available desk or one of the numerous workspaces located throughout the building. All coworking desks include a privacy screen, ergonomic chair, high-speed Wi-Fi, and a plethora of USB and electrical outlets. Lockable storage is also available.
Read why Canadian businesses frequent HANSA as a US-based coworking space.
Watch: A Day in the Life of HANSA member Jessy.
Coworking Pricing & Access:
Day Passes can be used anytime between 9:00am – 5:00pm
Monday thru Friday (Members have 24/7 access).
Don’t Forget HANSA’s All-Inclusive Amenities!
Beyond your chosen workspace, HANSA provides many other places to work or relax, such as the fireplace lounge, benches, cafe tables, several nooks and privacy booths. All members and day-pass guests have access to over 5,000 square feet of uniquely designed amenity space featuring the area’s best coworking amenities such as:
- Complimentary coffee & snacks daily available in our open concept kitchen
- Enterprise grade technology equipped spaces including ultra high-speed Wi-Fi, print and copy access (for members), a plethora of USB and electrical outlets, and a podcast recording studio.
- 24/7 secure access & on-site support team M-F 9am-5pm
- Exclusive business seminars, on-site wellness activities and networking happy hours
- Outdoor patio, wellness room & mother’s room
- lockable storage & indoor bike storage
- Private changing rooms with showers
- Access to private phone booths
*New Memberships require a 1 month deposit and $50 setup fee.
HANSA is perfect for Canadians looking to establish a presence in the United States. Whether you’re just looking for a US mailing address, need an actual office, or just an occasional home base to work from when in Buffalo, HANSA can provide what you need. The flexibility of HANSA allows you to choose what type of space is best for your needs and can evolve as your needs change. I love the fact it’s literally less than 10 minutes from the Peace Bridge and is centrally located no matter where I need to go. The networking with the other businesses at HANSA is great too. I really feel like I am part of a community. I would highly recommend HANSA for Canadians looking for a US base.