Coworking Space — Open Desk
Flexible space in our open environment, Starting at $225 monthly & $20 daily
Any time you want to work at HANSA, you can choose from any available desk in the open coworking space or the numerous work areas throughout the building. Our open desks include a privacy screen, Herman Miller chair, and power tower for electronics. Lockable storage is also available.
If you decide at any time that you need a dedicated desk or a small office, it is easy to upgrade. Regardless of where you work, you also have access to great common areas, incredible amenities to enjoy and professional management to enhance your workday.
Shared Office Space Perks & Amenities
In addition to desks, offices, and suites, HANSA provides many other places to work or relax, such as the fireplace lounge, benches, cafe tables, several nooks and privacy booths. All members and day-pass guests have access to over 5,000 sq. ft. of uniquely designed common areas featuring the area’s best coworking amenities such as:
- free coffee & snacks daily
- free high-speed internet
- free printing & copying (members only)
- 24/7 secure access & on-site support team
- networking happy hours
- wellness room & mother’s room
- lockable storage & indoor bike storage
- changing rooms with showers
- technology-equipped meeting rooms
- open-concept kitchen
- access to private phone booths
Other HANSA Shared Office Membership Types
COWORK – Dedicated
- dedicated desk space wtih locking file cabinets
- starting at $325 per month
- your desk for the month
Private Office Space
- from 1 to 7 people with carpet, desks & chairs
- starting at $550 per month
- starting at $60 per day
Private Office Suites
- furnished suites for 8 to 25 people including private offices & conference room
- rent includes Wi-Fi & utilities
Events & Meeting Space
HANSA members and guests may reserve any of our six state-of-the-art meeting rooms or multi-purpose event space, known as the Great Room. HANSA promotes on-site team trainings, staff and client meetings, networking events, and professional development workshops and seminars. All rooms are equipped with the latest audiovisual and telecommunication services. Catering is available for meetings and special events.
Buffalo Business leaders agree that having a facility like HANSA is essential to building start-ups and growing small businesses by providing fully-serviced, flexible workspace options.