Private Offices — 1 to 7 People
On-demand furnished office space, starting at $550 monthly & $60 daily
Our on-demand private offices and team rooms of varying sizes can accommodate one person and up to seven people. Each furnished office includes bright lighting, a locking glass door, your company’s name front and center, along with access to over 5,000 sq. ft. of common areas.
HANSA serviced office spaces are move-in ready, include high-speed internet and all utilities, so you can be up and running in minutes. There are no long-term lease requirements, so you have flexibility to increase or decrease your office space on a monthly basis.
Coworking Space Perks & Amenities
In addition to desks, offices, team rooms and suites, HANSA provides many other places to work or relax, such as the fireplace lounge, benches, cafe tables, several nooks and privacy booths. All members and day-pass guests have access to over 5,000 sq. ft. of uniquely designed common areas featuring the area’s best coworking amenities such as:
- free coffee & snacks daily
- free high-speed internet
- free printing & copying (members only)
- 24/7 secure access & on-site support team
- networking happy hours
- wellness room & mother’s room
- lockable storage & indoor bike storage
- changing rooms with showers
- technology-equipped meeting rooms
- open-concept kitchen
- access to private phone booths
Explore Other Shared Office Membership Types
COWORK – Dedicated
- your own dedicated desk space wtih locking file cabinets
- starting at $325 per month
- same desk on monthly basis
Coworking - Open
- open, unreserved desks & seats throughout HANSA
- starting at $225 per month
- $20 for a daily coworking desk
- suites for 8 to 25 people including private offices & conference room
- move-in ready, furnished offices
Events & Meeting Space
HANSA members and guests may reserve any of our six state-of-the-art meeting rooms or multi-purpose space, known as the Great Room. HANSA promotes on-site team trainings, staff and client meetings, networking events, and professional development workshops and seminars. All rooms are equipped with the latest audiovisual and telecommunication services. Catering is available for meetings and special events.
What makes HANSA special is this is a locally-grown shared office space with world-class features. We carefully considered the needs and preferences of the Buffalo business community when designing, building, and outfitting it.